Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ordinary day with an extraordinary God

Thank God its Wednesday today! :) Had a fulfilled 3 days for this week.. One Practical exam down~! Felt so good because this time round i really took the effort to study and guess wad.. hehehe it was good.

Haha Today during FYP meeting i kept falling asleep discreetly, not saying that the presenter is boring just that i woke up too early.The day started well with the beautiful pinkie alarm clock ringing and shaking the bed. Well, though beautiful it doesnt work, i fell back to sleep. (Thanks Lilian for your morning call :) )Anyway talking about FYP, i took some time to read up on this funny enzyme named Staphylococcus aureus. During the meeting Prof ask me hows my research, in my half awake mode, i got her to repeat what she was saying for a few times until she got a little piss. muahahah..

The picture above? Yup, I caught him lying along the bus stop of Circuit Road. WOw, what a luxury to lie flat and sleep like nobody business in a bright noon day.. hahah I just thought its quite cute.

Today Tong said something that hit me. He says that we are only using 3% of our brain when we can use even more. Yeah, that broke my mindset. I had that mentality that I was not very intelligient, that i could not do well, that I was lousy...blah blah blah.. Well, today what he said awaken my senses :p

I had a great time praying together with Pam and Saren today. Yes friendship. I really thank God that I have friends like them around. Thank God :)

Yesterday WeiTing said that Robin was diagnosed with cancer. :(
Dear God, I pray you take awake this disease from him. God I know you love Robin. Heal him and make him whole again. I love you Jesus. Amen

No comments: