Thursday, January 10, 2008

To Lilian

Thats a little special way of saying thanks to a friend I love I guess..
I remembered the prayer we made at the beginning of school in 2007; we said that this friendship will be something that God pleases. I still remembered. =)
Just wanna say thank you to you my dear friend, for sticking on with me in 2007. The times when we had to go through IA and I went through challenging times, you were there. This year birthday for you, I didnt do anything much, really felt a little guilty.Hope you don't feel inisignificant ? You are definitely not. In fact you are a shareholder with Jesus in my life since I share my thoughts with you. Lilian, thanks for being so patient with me, and always giving me a chance to learn. I am not perfect. Thanks for all the little sweet surprises I had on my birthday, I love you. 2007 we learnt to be independent of each other in areas we needed to, yet be dependent on each other too. Times we just had to admit that "I am not too strong".That was the change I had in 2007. I learnt to say I am not so strong, I need you to be with me. This friendship is close to me. =)
Thanks~!!

No comments: