Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Daddy's Day

God, Happy Father's Day!!

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great lovewith which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved) and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might shpw the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus....For we are His workmanship, created in Christ jesus for good works, which God prepared before thand that we should walk in them.

God, thank you for loving me. I just want to say i love you. If my father love me so much, I can't imagine how much You love me. You think about me day and night, and even know what I am thinking all the time. Thanks for always being there for me, knowing my deepest thoughts, comforting me. Your hand will always be there to uphold me. There were so many times, that nobody knows about whats going on, You understood. Thanks for transforming my life, that i can live in freedom and joy. To whom have I in heaven but You alone. Lord, thank you!

I had a great time with daddy, thank you for this opportunity to spend time loving him as well. I muster up some courage, wrote a card, with all the feellings on, together with a key chain that says " to a Special Dad" and passed it to him. The sweet thing that mummy did was that she pass me $50 to give to daddy because she knows that I am quite tight with my finances. I thank God for this chance to tell Daddy i love him because recently he was quite angry for me not spending time with him.

My Daddy will always be my hero. He is so loving. Who will wake up in the middle of the night to check if his kids are asleep? Who will buy things for his kids even when they make him angry? Who will spend thousands of dollars just to bring his family overseas? Who will ask his wife secretly about his children when he is angry with them? Who can smile with wrinkles and love, dimples deeply engraved on his cheeks? Who will cry over his children when things happen to them?

I will never forget how Daddy cry for me when I got lost in the hospital when i was 4 years old.. Although Daddy won't read this blog, i just wanna tell him Daddy i love you and i appreciate you!

Daddy I love you

No comments: