Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Ladies Night !! :)

















Wow! yesterday I went out with Shan's friends.. Guess where we went! Marina Square! Had a good dinner at the food court. Rinnie, Shi Hui and Christine. They are so friendly, so glad to have known them. Just so happy yesterday, can relax, talk, eat ice cream!! Woo~ Look forward to meeting them!!
Anyway we went to this very cute ice cream shop which all of us would have notice if you have crossed Billy Bombers. Been eyeing on that shop!
The ice cream is fantastic! GREEN TEA!! Me and Rinnie's favourite! Next time must jio her go chomp chomp try all the dessert! :)
Shi Hui (on my left) is a very nice and interesting girl. Like me, she loves shoes! Forever claiming that she looks like a china woman when she doesn't hahhahah.. Nice person, super bubbly and you will never get bored with her because she has so much things to tell you under the sun. You have brought so much fun to us!
Rinnie is cool! She got Zhen Xue Er's eyes man. heheh.. By the way all of them are social workers! :) I guess in my definition social workers are super patient, hahah, well its time to learn patience from them. I enjoyed myself talking to Rinnie too!! She is very cheerful!
Of course my dear Chunshan, thanks for inviting me for this meeting! :) heheheheh you made my day!
Christine is quite cute too. Very outspoken. wow.. knowing all of them is quite fun! Look forward to seeing you guys!!


No comments: