Thursday, June 14, 2007

Reflections

Good Morning! :)
This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice!
There is a motivation to wake up early to consolidate some thoughts for the past one month.
Work has ended--22 weeks in SOXAL. I won't forget all the friends I have made there, making me realize that God is so real.

Thank God for people who have made a difference in my life.

Andy, You are a gentleman and thanks for being so kind.Thanks for being such a patient BIG BROTHER in Soxal. There was once you brought me to run an errand in Raffles Place and I didn't realize that I have dropped my T-pass along the road side until we reach China Town. When I told you, not a sign of frustration or discontent was shown on your face, instead you smiled and said, "Let's go back." and you drove back all the way. For once, I knew that angels without wings do exsit (like what Kai Shen always says). You have always declined our offer to pay for our own drinks when we go out with you. Although it may be an ettic as a sales enginneer and to you it may be justa few dollars, but to Kaishen, to me, its more than a gesture of courtesy. Andy, this attachment wouldn't be so great without you.

Gilbert, thank you so much. Don't get the wrong idea, having a thanksgiving attitude is innate not because of other reasons. (hahaha) Gilbert thanks for being such a GREAT & BIG friend. You are very sharp in terms of work and you have proved yourself to be a real problem solver. You have brought joy to the company. People who don't know you, will get intimated by you because of the remnants of Ah-Bengism since Cath High times. (hahahah) Yet you have shown transparency in your feelings, what we see is what we get, the 100% genuine you. Thanks for always being sincere, its a strength of yours. :)

Aunty Sandra, what to say? I really appreciate you. Thanks for always being there. I love you. You are one sweet godmother. Isn't God so real? You have walked me through the bumpy roads in SOXAL when it wasnt easy. You have taught me values that I will remember for life i.e to take ownership and be responsibile. Thanks for always bringing me out, spending time with me. Thanks for the big bars of chocolates. Thanks for trusting me and sharing with me your experiences. I just wanna tell you that God loves you alot alot. Some of the bad past is not for you to remember, its for you to realize that there are people whom God wants to protect you from. I love you Aunt San. *hugs

Francis, my dearest brother. Thanks for always bringing smiles and faith daily to my desk. With you, i understood the strength of power in agreement. To have someone who runs in the same vision is like someone in the reace together. Brother, thanks for being there to help all the times. You are really a friend in need. Your great work attitude simply amazes me and you are really a very humble person. You made me understood what is humility and meekness.

Nurul, thanks for always encouraging me and hearing me out. I love you.

Kaishen, thanks. You have taught me capacity of patience. It maybe just 3 weeks that I was with you in 3 weeks. But this were the times, I lived myself the fullest, loving life, loving people. Everything looks easier with a good friend beside, supporting and encouraging me. This season things maybe happening in my family, yet you have always been there. I really appreciate you. When I am weak, when I dragging my feet, you are really there. For that, i know that God has given me a good friend other than my very faithful sister ZhenYing who is always there for me. I am serious.

Thank you God. 22 weeks weren't easy, yet time and time again, You were faithful. You are there planning and putting unusually nice friends around me. I heard people complain about thier internship, and deep in my heart, i know that You really love me. This period of time, i grew. I learnt to take ownership, be detailed and sharp. I was a bo-chap person initially, it takes alot of diligent to chap more. Yet You have trained me to be a better person, of greater character, of greater patience. I will never forget the day I went back and cried because my parents don't understand what I have experienced in work. They were angry at me because they think that I purposely stirred up trouble with a certain colleague. But look what You have done, You have encouraged me to love, You have taught me to forgive, You have given me the tenacity to handle situations that were not easy. Ultimately... You have given me a beautiful conclusion in SOXAL. I never believe that I could come up with the excel program. I never knew it could happen. You have sent help to me, You have given me wisdom. Thank You for the breakthrough and turn.







No comments: