Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is my Cell Group N282


Not by power, not by might, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of all host :)
We are believing for 30 Disciples by Dec 2007. This is so exciting, God is indeed a God of abundance.

Just very thankful for the friendship He has placed in my life. It is truly an honor to be in this cell group together with you guys, N282--(Zhen, Beng, Jo, Yuli, STan, Ahlu, Pam, Saren, Carrisa, Shan, Ken, Rachel, Ebel, Si Ling, Lay Cheng, Zhi Jiang, Roy, Daryl, Govin, Megan, Amanda, Joel, Keith, Qing Hua, Shen Yang, Jessia, Cecelia) I want to say I appreciate you guys for being my gd friends. Thanks for caring for me. heehee
Yesterday, I was pretty much overwhelmed by the stress of studying, 12 days more.. to my exams. Sometimes, people do get discouraged and disheartened along the way, for once I felt like running to a cave and hide. It was just but for a moment...

That very moment, God sent an angel without wings to me. She began to encourage me, at 1am in the morning, she called and spoke to me. She wasn't feeling too good that day, was having a slight fever and a little flu. What amazed me is that sincere love for me. She told me that God is with me, He is with me, when I feel the most alone. I was in tears.. Thank you Zhen. I love you.

No comments: