Friday, November 16, 2007

Thankful =)

Right now.. feeling a little more relaxed than yesterday. Counting down, 3 days more to exams. Unprepared, inadequate, stress, insecure, fear, mixed feelings initially.
A lot of times, we may just very pressurized when we start to compete with another person, or rather "they". "They" already finished studying, "they" understood all the concepts, "they" are better than I...and so forth.

But God has given each and everyone of us a talent. When we begin to do what we are good at, enjoy what we are good at, eventually we will also do well =) Thank God for all things He has done in my life. Thank God for His amazing grace..

Amazing Grace...
How Sweet that sounds..
Who saves a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found..
Was blind but now I see.

Just very thankful for the little miracles He had done in my life. Jesus, thank you stepping into my life. Its transformation that You have given me.
Sometimes it may get a little weary, but there is this strength that propels =)

No comments: