Friday, November 16, 2007

Yesterday

Guess wad I am doing now? Haha.. Lying on the bed with the labtop on my Lap..
Yesterday something quite scary happened..
Lilian and I were studying in my room.All of a sudden my mum called me. She told me to bring my grandmother to see a GP. Desk bound, work bound, stress bound, I sounded really reluctant and tried to negotiate with my mum for my maid to go in my place. She was furious.I didn't know the severity of my grandmother's condition until I had decided to go to her room. To my horror, she was trembling quite vigorously.I started to pray for her softly, keep on praying..She was afraid, tears in her eyes, and her body still shaking quite violently.We picked her out of bed and brought her to the GP,her condition stabilized as we walked to the Clinic.That was amazing, God answered my prayer!
Doctor says it could be overdose of the drugs that she had taken for her dizziness. The doctor began to explain her condition, and now do I realize that she has parkinson.

Everything went smoothly, and her condition got a lot better.My Dad rushed back from work picked her up tp another clinic, looks like everything is ok now.

This whole incident really struck me. A love one close death, i mean it may not be death, but it just puts me through a greater urgency to love her even more. I know God You have Your way and I am trusting You =)

No comments: