Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Memorable Easter Weekend

Thank God for the tremendous Grace last week, without You i don't think I could do so much ridiculous things.. haha.. this post better not to be read by the other sCBE friends. Else they would have fainted on the spot.

Last Monday I was down with flu, cough and sore throat, it was so bad that I even lost my voice. So for then, I wasn't able to go for tuitions. Yet that very monday Shan, Pam, Saren and I went to vist Resi and Megan to meet for a dinner at Serangoon North. They made it happened, a wonderful dinner with the group.

Tuesday I was at home for the day, still not feeling well, in the midst of trying to find out the superfamily of the lovely enzyme! I was feeling all giddy and unwell, until I decided to visit a doctor. That day I totally lost my voice. It was terrible being a "man". I can't sing for almost a week. Oh well, thanks to JiaJia's lovely advice: Drink Celery Juice and Jia Jia Liang Teh! No doubt the antibiotics had a horrid smell, I managed to finish the whole course without vomitting =)! Still manage to pray with the rest at night, it was awesome =)

Wednesday went back to school to do FYP, and invited the china friends in school for East and night went for visitation with Danny.

Thursday went alone back to visit the kids after school. It was a great trip with Megan.
Friday Morning, i went to help out in children church. Friday afternoon went to Expo for double Easter service. Reached home at 11pm.

Sat morning helped out with children church again. Saturday was the most interesting day. That day I went to Resi's house to personally fetch her. Stayed for double service in Jurong west with the china friends too!! wow.. Reached home 10+pm

Sunday morning cab down to Serangoong North to bring Sharmini, Anishsh, Prima and Govin for church. Stayed for the last service, cab them back and went for tuition at night.

An accomplished and fruitful week. The drama in Expo was really fantastic. It was so good and tears don't even well out, they flowed straight upon visualing the whipping of Jesus on the cross. Adrain as Peter, reminded me of my weakness and the promises I had made to God. I couldn't help but identify with the things that he did. Yet Jesus said, on this rock I will build my church that the gates of hell will not prevail. I couldn't help but recall all the words that God have spoken to me before. All the things acted were the ones I had heard from God all these years, it really ministered to me. Jesus is so real.

I was on my way home, on the quiet lane along Toa Pa Yoh. I recalled the scoldings I got from my Dad the very same day about not teaching my sis English. Felt a little affected, discouraged. God I am tired. I heard His words: it is unto one person you are pleasing, unto Jesus. Tears flowed continuously. Looking at the undone design assigments and the FYP, I burdened myself with unneccessary worries until the refreshment in the soul by the Lord. =) I am determined to do well for design, go all the way for it. Sze, I believe in you.

Lastly thank God for
  • Holy Spirit for strength
  • my mum for caring for me so much
  • lilian for praying for me
  • zhen who run the same race
  • saren, pamela and shan who tried their best
  • jiaen who was the peace giver and offered help
  • jiajia for her prayers and encouragement
  • huimei
  • ya xuan and huiqing. they are the best FYP friends I have made
  • wangliang who helped with my FYP. that was a miracle to receive a sms from him on sunday night. i believe that was Grace =)
  • nelly who offered to present for CH4222
  • huifen, cecao, jiajia, xiaorong, julian and zhitai who visited NTU
  • weiting =) heehee

No comments: