Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MOnDayYyyY!!

Happy Birthday Jie Jie!! Happy sweet 24!! Thanks for always being so encouraging all the time =)
The fume Hood which I spend the whole day with!! =p
My deaarest Lab Partner Ya Xuan, the very caring and patient gal I have mentioned in my previous blog posts!!
The trash bags are mounting up.. Ur Hmmm... Mr WL please do something about it!!
This is the funny lilian with her organic carrot which cost $2.30!!
Experiments in lab until 8+ yesternight =)

Went home with lilian. She told me to openly declare the desire to get attach this year.. Don't keep picking colony because whoever is interested in me will think that i am busy with picking colony everyday. I almost died laughing..hahah. funny Lilian. the whole journey keep introducing names. I wonder whats that for, not as if I will go after the names mentioned. A girl, still chooses to be pursued.

No comments: