Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On the Monday... =)

Long long time since the last blog. Few weeks I guess.Whats been happening? Millions of events raced across this short period of weeks.
Talk about yesterday, should I.
Started with a tiring morning, when I practically pulled myself out of the bed. Why the weariness? Probably its because of lack of exercise. Its time to start the shuttle and engine going.. Sze got to start running.. =) Smiles.

Headed faithfully back to the Lab at 11am, although a little late, yet was just in time for the start of the double digestion of my plasmids. =) I can't help but to share that God is truly showing favor with man, my mentor. To the rest, he seemed like an unreasonable, mean fellow, but to me, he is really like a big brother. I guess his intentions were misread the times he upheld his principals-the Spirit of Excellence. A detailed person, meticulous at all times. Firm, sometimes cold, yet at the same time brought forth a genuine concern for all of us, his disciples. He totally trusted us, to that he has no doubt about our skills, which I was totally amazed upon his sharing. Somehow I feel that he is one kind fellow. Thank God for such a kind brother he has placed to help me. Hahah Wang Liang, thanks for your patience over my mistakes. Because you gave us room to make mistakes, we grew.

Well, yesterday that gel that I ran slipped and broke, as a result, I went back and redid today. Nonetheless still thankful.

Went to visit Bing Bing with Yong Siang and Jia Jia. Finally, we made it there. It was good seeing him smile despite all the medication he was under. He is one strong man I know. Bing, I am so proud of you. Really feeling fainty, when the nurse drew back the injection and I saw the blood in the syringe. Feeling nausous. I bet he must have felt the same way. I believe in healing. God, I trust in You. With You, all things are possible. =)

The fellowship with the 2 lovely people stirred me up to love God and His people more. =) Yong Siang and Jia Jia, thank you for the encouragement and your time. SMiles.In deed, when we fellowship with one another, we walked in the likeness of Christ.

I also wanna say, Resi, its really great knowing you. You are one great sister. Thank you for always sharing your life, trusting. I appreciate you a lot. Govin, thanks for helping me with the photocopying.. =) Heehee.. Without you, it will not have happened.

Dear God,
thank You. I love you. Smiles.
Sze

No comments: