Sunday, April 20, 2008

ANgels

My Mum and Dad are the best people I ever had met in my life.
There were a great number of things they have done for me this entire week which brings me back to a place of thankfulness and love. This week was my exam week 2 papers on 16 & 17 April.
My dad bought pens for me. Maybe its a small gesture but it meant a lot. The context here is a dad who doesnt buy pens. He really dotes on me, went down to the shop just to buy pens, really out of love. He won't have done that in the past.Daddy was sick this week, he wasn't feeling too good. On tuesday he was to fetch my grandma to the clinic when i could have done so. He told my mum that i needed to study and i was not asked to send her to the clinic. Daddy cares. An Asian Dad who doesn't speak an audible love language, yet visible through actions and felt in the heart. smiles.

My mum similar to Dad, is a woman of actions. Her actions really spoke so much louder than words. Have been itching the whole 2 weeks until I decided to make mention to my mum. Without hesitation, she went to buy shower foam for me. 2 times she did that..Key word here is without hesitation. She bought a lot of things for me. Bought shoes, pencil case, food, biscuits ( she knows i love biscuit), coffee ( she knows i need it for exam).. Mummy i love you. Sorry for the times I was impatient and rude to you, I am sorry. She made me Bird Nest!! So sweet.. heehee

I have never really seen an angel before, the only 2 i have seen are my mum and dad. what sacrificial love. I will never be able to understand. I hope I can be as loving as them. God is love, I cannot love withou God. Smiles.

No comments: