Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it too late to Blog?



Yeah The FINAL SHOW DOWN!!! LAST DAY OF EXAMS IN NTU!!! YIPEE~!! God is real today, He's the only way my heart says... ahhahaha... High high.. After the trauma of the sleepless night for fear of the CH4222.. Finally.. Looked at the glow and the smile on my friends face man..hahaha.. finally ended..
























That day Sze decided to try something different. Studied outside at the corridor.. Chris laughed her head off... she gave me the dots on the SMS. Neighbor and the Yakult aunty gave me the "HUH" look..wahahha. Oh well, its fun studying this way.. change of envt.. Maddness.. funny thing was that it started to rain. Man, my notes were all wet. I grabbed the umbrella and rested in all the plants to shield my notes.. Never underestimate the power of creativity.. Studying alone with God is fun~!!!



My dear sis turned 11 on the 17 April. =) On this very day, an angel was birthed into my family. Brought forth so much joy and fun and the endless chuckles.. well, I love you jia.











No comments: