Sunday, July 13, 2008

Faith Encounter

A lot of events have passed.. the anticipation of blogging grew with the inability to do with the shortage of time
whats be going on?
Faith Encounter Week
Pst Mike came and minister in SOT and in service. It is such a priviledge to be in the house of God. So many people received inner healing... the love of God prevails above all. I have liberty!

Vision was given to me before the ministry: I saw a book which was old, tattered & torn... greyish in color. The book opened up.. the pages started flipping. Pages with black marks were torn off from the book.. The table on which placed the book shown with glory of warmth. I saw another book. It white. Its very night. I started imagining the words of the book cover "the life of Sze Yin". Its was embroided with gold... the pages were edged with gold. That's my new life with Jesus.
Pst Mike brought us into the scripture with deeper understanding of God's love through personal encounter with the word.. It was filled with the love of God. We had tremendous joy... Just can't help laughing because we are all filled with joy... Its been a long time laughing so hard. For the past few months, things are passing by so fast, hardly have the time to seat down to feel. Well, nonetheless SOT is the best moment of my life.
I learnt something: God loves these people. He loves us. He wants to set us free *smiles*
During CG, God's presence move powerfully... something that we had never experienced before. It was at my uncle's house.. Presence of God was very strong. Inner healing took place. I prayed for my members. Felt the love of God moving through, they fell under the love.. Bondages were set free. God is good. Jesus loves, at all times...
Anyway talking abt CG, i almost wanna laughed my head of.. hahah. I led praise.. First Song was Salvation is here. The second song was I will bless the Lord. Started off wrong key.. hahaha Fun. It was an out of tune moment for the first stanza.. *fainted* Thank God Stan caught back. The last part I decided to end it slow... hahahah I got no more voice, and I went out of tune.. Oh well, Sze you are awesome.. Heehee I bet God is smiling at me.. hahaha Just feel like laughing at myself.. hahah
Thank You Jesus. I love you =)

No comments: