Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Monday of the Week



Thank God for the time of refreshing in SOT today. Indeed praying in tongues strengthens and restores my soul. Yesterday i waspretty much frustrated with the things around me.. God is good. SOT is coming to an end soon, I must treasure every moment of it. Hui Mei, thanks for being there for me to hear me out.. With you around, I always feel at rest..

Solitude at the JP FoodCourt reading my Lester Sumrall book with 2 cups of coffee is really an enjoyment. I don't think when I start working I will have the chance to do that =) Smiles. Dearest Jing, i hope you are having enough rest at home.. Same to you Kiwi. Your cheeky look together with your request of sharing the eyering remover makes me wanna strangle you L** K** W**..... So bad meh? Anyway.. hahha SOT students are almost like pandas now.


Shermin is going to have her test tml and while she was laboriously trying to work out the sequences... hahaha... the bored tutor expresses her creativity on Shermin's pet Monkey.. From what was without eyes and belly button, the monkey evolved into a cute creation.. Proudly presented by the artist: Miss Soon Sze Yin!!

Sze Would like to end this beautiful day with thanksgiving. God, thank you for such a great day. I love being with You =)

Everyday I live, I know You are my God...I lift my faith to look to You my Lord.. Even when the mountains trembles and a thousand fall, I will stand with You my Jesus take my All




No comments: