Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday mumm


THURSDAY 19 FEB is my lovely mummy's birthday~!! Happy Birthday Mum!! Had an awesome day with my mummy!! =) Well, sometimes when a woman tells you its okay not to celebrate her birthday, it is a lie. C'mon, all of us want to be remembered and appreciated. I was nearly tricked by her gesture. Thank God for the reminder.

Our family decided to bring the BEST MUM to celebrate her birthday at Bugis because ah loo wanted to buy his shoes, lol. We had ayam penyet which what happened to be weekiat's favorite~!! I bought her a nice blue rose, a nice birthday card with the melody, folded 2 $50 hearts and place inside the card, followed by a mini chocoloate cake. She was overjoyed~!! hahha Not at the cake, nor at the flowers, not specifically at the card but at the 2 hearts. LOL. She didn't see it at first. Smiles. That won her over. Guess recently she has been really very worried about the side effects of the medicine that she has taken. The wish she has made was to have good health. I stand believing together with her for Longevity and divine health.

It was a simple weekday dinner but i truly enjoyed it. Smiles.

Thank you for being such a great mum all these year to me. You never fail to care. Sometimes I really wonder where does all your care, love and energy comes from. Then i termed those as under unconditional. On this special day, I just wanna say I really appreciate you I love you.

*video to be uploaded soon.

No comments: