Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day!

Today is Valentine day.. Sweet valentine.
Every where you go you see girls/guys holding bouquets of flowers, isn't that lovely. On my way to church, I met up with some of my members and He Yong. And he gives all of the girls a stalk of rose. Thats really nice. Girls love flowers, and I am one of them too! Today's service is really very touching. As pastor continues previous sermon on Romance, Man & Woman's needs, he begins sharing the other two needs of the both Gender.
For Woman:

  1. Affection
  2. Conversation
  3. Honest & Openness
  4. (next week)
  5. (next week)


For Man:




  1. Sexual fulfillment
  2. Recreational
  3. Physical attraction
  4. (next week)
  5. (next week)
Making marriage works involve commitment, hardwork and also making the conscious effort to meet the needs of your spouse. For both gender, the area of needs are totally different. For the ladies, we are more AUDIO. We need people to listen to us talk, speak words of encouragement to us. For the man, they are VISUAL creatures. The message was really great. YOU need to hear the message, serious. Its essential!!


At the point in time, I started to ponder and question about my perception of having a perfect marriage in the future. I guess I have painted a irrealistic picture of marriage, thinking that there will not be any problems. Oh well, for now, I would say, it takes effort to MAKE marriage work. First year will be the honey moon season, but as the years go by, many of the couples are just starting to get frustrated with one another. I pray that next time I will be in love with my spouse more and more each day ! :) Just like Pastor & Sun! Today as the married couples renewed their wedding vow, I felt so touched. :) Yet, I am thankful that being single has a huge amount of freedom to do anything too. There is a freedom that attached people don't have, and I have it with me now. I can do whatever I like now, and don't need to consider the feelings of another person for wad I do. Not saying that I want to take on celibacy, its just that I am not jealous at the couples but contented at where I am now. Of course, I want to find the right partner this year. smiles! =) Not anxious, at the right time it will come.

Its a short Saturday! =) Well, I am dated by the loviest people on earth, my parents. smiles. I really enjoyed myself today. We went to HaiKo Restaurant to eat Jap food. First time eating sashimi..man.. its gross. lols. Virgin trial. My mind and time were more coope up with work, pm, cg, that I seldom have a lot of time to rot and slack with my parents. Thank God for this day when I can just enjoy the lovely dinner with them. $320 meal. hahah I offered to pay but Dad foot the bill. Well, all of us truly enjoyed this day. Vday has an extra meaning to it today when you spend it with people you love the most. True?

No comments: