Thursday, February 5, 2009

This week..:)







Me....now with my mud mask on, so tired from the tuition with Sidney. Its a fruitful day. At this rate I am going, should I will be loosing weight man... One more tuition to go tml with Shermin, JIAYOU SZE YOU CAN DO IT!!! HAHAHAH.. I am so tiredd....
This week has been an awesome week!! =) I seemed to enoy the job more and more with the constant visitations that I am exposed to. Let's see what I have been doing for the past one week! To side track a bit, its really very tough to decide in what to wear everyday.. must be formal, must be professional, must not look too old.... as such I am always stuckedat the wardrobe!
SO far.... this week
Monday:
-I visited with friendly friend, Richard to Simei ITE, DHL, PUB. And afterwards went home to slp from 830pm to 5am!! Met Huimei for a short while...
Tueday:
-I went to Lonza, BD, NUS with Loo & Rich. Thank God for Rich & Loo for waiting for me to go around the campus. The collagues in Achema are the best.
-Spoke to Zhen till 1 plus am, thank you Zhen. I learnt so much from you..!!
-Went out with Ash after that for dinner.
Wednesday:
-I went NYP with Ms Loke
- NTU with Lilian, Seok... lol
-Went to visit Lilian and her mum at her house.
This visit to lilian's house takes away much of my weariness. Its such great joy to sit there and just fellowship with you loved ones! I love watching TV together with my mum and dad man..
Thursday:
-with Rich to Energizer, NTU CBE, EEE, MSE, SPMS, TTHS, NP. wow!!!!
-went for tuition at Bedok Reservoir.
What a fruitful week!!!


Thank God for tremendous strength for the past few days that has sustained me for so long.. The lesser time spend in the office and out visiting is so fun. Special thanks to friendly friend, Richard for unknowingly teaching me so many things and for his guidance in handling customers. Hey guys, if you are looking for houses, man.. you should find him. hahaha He doesn't sell houses, he sells dream (according to what he says).
Thanks Sweet Miki, Calista and Shi Min for me with the administrative work in the office. It must have been tough, but thank you for always helping me!! =) Super appreciate you gals. Smiles...
Thank you sweet Lilian for your morning smses daily, that keeps me updated with everything about your life. Thank you Huimei, for always sharing so much revelation. Thanks Rick for remembering and praying for me all the time.. Thank you Zhen for spending so much time with me even though you are so tired!! Thank you Ling for helping me with everything. Thank you Jo for today!! heheh...
One week past by.. and THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING. BF for mth of Jan ll be cleared this week. yeahh!! ahahha =) Finally the pay.. heheh =)

No comments: