Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A time or rest and reunion







New year is really a great time of rest for all of us. I guess more that a holiday it allows us to catch back the time that we never had for one another among the relatives. It's a get together for my aunties and uncles, when we could easier engage in our endless conversation.

For one thing I am very thankful for, thats my relatives. They are really nice people. I love them. Perhaps I am brought up in a environment when people really embrace strong kinship. We have simplicity and love for one another. I love that, when people don't carry ulterior motive.

One thing I love about them: most of them are very generous people, of whom I am proud to say that my Daddy is one of them. He never gets tired of blessing people, neither is he calculative in any sense. I think I caught that from him. My mum always say I seldom save. hahahahah. Probably that's so. I like to share what I have with the rest especially so when I have extra income. Hmmm, probably thats where I need to work on this year. Financial planning!

I love my little cousins. They are OD cute!! I like to be involved in their little talks. They are the most incredible people I ever met this CNY. Classic. My Dad was equally amused by them and he took down videos of them. We were like paparozi. lol. One of the younger children, Elzer, said " I don't want to go to school because the black black teacher scolds me" and he was the one who started touching his teacher's things first. lol. He is so cute. He even attempted to comfort his little brother Javian not to cry, whilst crying, since both of them dislike going to the childcare center.

Presenting to you the next generation: Brenda, Brackston, Elzer, Javian, Joey, Jonathan, Joshua, Gwenda, Chee Hwee. hahaha.. Parenting is never an easy job. To carry down the values is something I personally feel I will do as a parent next time.

Today I was talking to Richard, one of my nice colleagues.
I heard from a cousin about her life with her spouse. I am pretty burden about her sharing. hmmm.. shall pray for her too!

On the happier note!! My good friends Peter Hua Zai Qian and Wendy Danielle are happily attached!!! CONGRATS my dear friends!!! =) hehehheh Yeahhh!! Whoo!!! He who finds a good wife finds a good thing.. hahahha =p!!

Thank God for such a beautiful day!! He knows that I love walking past the terrace houses, and I get to walk past the terrace houses everyday before I reach my workplace. Smiles. *contented*
Although there were quite a few complaints coming from my friends who were working on the 3rd day of the CNY, I enjoyed myself today. I am buffered against the complaints with His grace and love. =) Smiles. I had the chance to take a one hour walk today in the garden!! Thank you Lord for my lovely parents. I am so fortunate!!

No comments: