Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taking a little break to blog down my thoughts..

After a day of battle in preparation for the interview with Achema, I can finally get my rest now. So what's the second interview all about? Its about presenting a product to the Sales Manager regarding 1. The product 2. The competitors 3. Action plans. LOL. The real exposure to what I will be doing in the future. Yes it's something I like to do, though its pretty stressful as I have to gather enough product knowledge to know whats going on and the products are not the MAMA Lemon Detergent.. its all the pharmaceutical equipment. I am so excited. I wonder how I did for the interview, nonetheless I am not worrying, I trust my God. The 15min presentation went on smoothly, and I managed to peep at the score sheet in Martin's hand. lols... ahahaha.. We ll see how it goes ba.. The interviewing panel consist of 2 people namely Martin and Ms Loke. They are nice people, experience. And I feel there are so much things to learn from them. From their experience, I feel they are really committed. If this is the one, that God, Open the Dooor!! Smiles.

Earlier this week, I was talking to my dearest friend and leader, Davin. He was sharing with me about believing. He said if I believe, then I will have the blessings of Abraham. He wanted me to read up on Eph 2,3 & 4.. which I haven't done so because I rushed off for an interview with FTD Solutions right after talking to him. What I did was, with whatever he has spoken, I believed and claimed. On my way to the interview, I seriously don't know how to get to the building, so I tried to venture around the area to see if I can find the building since there is no direct bus nor direct route. It is located deep into the Joo Seng Road/Paya Lebar/MacPherson side. I got lost in the end! ahahah Anyway, full of faith, with not much cash I have and an atm card, I flagged a cab. 15 min to the interview. I was calmed and composed. The driver told me he doesn't accept atm. But he signalled for me to get up the cab. I explain to him that I don't have a lot of cash. He replied, "It's okay!" Guess what???!! He gave me a FREE ride. That was truly amazing isn't it. I still can't believe this. I was right on time and I was given the FREE ride. How can this be? I began to think to myself... the blessings of Abraham.

A while ago, I took a bus back. Before I hit the bus stop, probably about 20m, the bus uncle signalled to me if I want to take the bus. I was stunned. hahahah... Most driver wouldn't have cared for the passengers walking along the road. I smiled. The blessings of Abraham

As for my job search, ever since last tuesday when Zhen called to pray for me, I felt a burden lifted off. I no longer feel anxious, discouraged, depressed nor disturbed by it. Thank God for the prayer by Zhen. I will trust the Lord.


No comments: