Sunday, January 25, 2009

this week

Interestingg.... hahah 100% at workk An excuse for slacking...


Wooooah! It's new year's eve and it's been a while since I last blog, I guess almost a week.
Working life is of course different from internship. The job profession of meeting up customers, handling and creating new accounts, having strong product knowledge, engaging customers, knowing how to ask the right questions, making confident and great presentation, being sincere and hardworking are not easy. I like the jobscope of a Sales Eng! So as confessed, it all came to past. Although meeting customers, going out to sell things can be really scary, but I think it's FUN!! I like my job scope even though I think its not going to be easy.

I have concluded. If God has placed me here. It's for redemption. This is the fruit of my 1 year prayer, how can it be a wrong decision? I will not be wavered. I am not going to give up that easily. I am called to make a difference. I am not too sure about how is it gonna happen, but I felt strongly that I will transform the entire working culture. Kristos Kai Kosmos. I felt it. Taking on the vision that God has given me, I believe that there is truly something more. I will hit the sales. I will show them that God is really in my life. Maybe I won't be staying for as long as 2 years, but during my stay, the transformation will take place, because I am the Child of God. I am blessed in my coming in and in my going forth. YEAH!!
Yesterday during a prayer meeting with CG, alot of prayer by my members became reminders and encouragement to me. Zhen prayed "Let my words not fall to the ground void. But our words and speech will not be useless, it will be filled with anoining, it will carry the presence of God into the life of others." My loud AMEN to that man!

I am thankful to God for the job which came just in time for the BF, in the midst of the economic downturn I can secure a job. Thank God for wonderful and interesting colleagues. There are no politics within the workers, proud to say that we are all UNITED. I love them: Miki, Shi Min, Calista, Richard, Loo, Shi Jie, Peng Nan...hahah.. They make this job really happy to work in. So I am thankful for that. hahahah...

Thankful for the blessings from my parents! I have got a dress, a jumper, a nice tube, a spaghetti and a pair of shoes which I really love! I am thankful for the job so I am financially independent to bless people around me, to save, to give to my parents especially! =) Excited...
Caught a cold recently..Healing in progress!! =)

No comments: