Saturday, January 17, 2009

LILIAN IS TAKEN!!


This interesting friend of mine msg me telling me she got a TOP SECRET that I shall not disclose to anyone... This friend is none other than Ms LIM LI LIAN. She sounded so excited and enthusiastic in her sms with all the caps and exclaimation marks.. that aroused my curiosity as well. So I asked her wad was it regarding.. Was it about her job or ministry and she said that someone told her that he LIKES her.....


I felt like the mule with the carrot in front of me.. Lilian loves to dangle carrot in front of me. I asked.. "Who is it? Do I know him?What did he say?" Lilian "Make a guess, discern" After a long persuasion, Lilian answered " He told me that he loves me with an everlasting love and he said that he will never leave her nor forsake her" I was so excited by this reply, thinking to myself, finally my dear friend lilian has found her SOMEONE. I persisted asking who was it.. She refused to tell me... She can be irritating when she dangles that carrot in front of me.. hahah Had to BUTTER TRADE with her in order to get the NEWS from her ! *Bites*


hahahah.. you want to know who is it? GIVE MY DEAR PRINCESS A SMS AND A CALL TO FIND OUT MORE.. Lilian, I am so happy for you. Hahahhaa Can't wait for that day to come. =)

No comments: