Monday, January 12, 2009

Appreciation for the closest people


The truth is sometimes we really have taken the people around us for granted...Our parents are the best to fit the category, isn't that true?Made a visit to 2 hospitals this week and that sets me thinking.. am I really appreciating my Dad and my Mum. Am I so caught up with my own things that I don't even have time for them?

Life is fragile.

It's that vivid. "Teach me to number my days" says sweet psalmist.

Looking at the care my parents have for me.. He stayed up to wait for me. She bought for me everything I wanted. I think I am contented with what I have. My mum and my Dad. Yup, it's enough. Thank you God. Times when I misbehave, with graciousness and love, they have forgiven. Greatest parents ever... =)

In a while's time, I will be attending a cremation service of a good friend's father, a great father. Let's appreciate and cherish the people around us. =)

No comments: