Saturday, January 17, 2009

Out with my family =)

This morning was tasked to bring my grandma to see a doctor. She is so cute. She made a remark in Hokkien, translated "The moment you have this habit of Gan-Cheongness, you can't shake it off you. It sticks to you". LOL! I wonder if it runs in the family. My Grandma, Dad, Mum, Sister are quite gan cheong. They often want to get things done very fast and they planned things way before it happened, like few weeks or months before the actual event took place. Ah Lu and me? We have a different spirit. We have the spirit of Bochapness and procrastination..hahha which is not something very good. Its an area I would want to improve on, and I think over the years of discipleship by Dad, Mum and Zhen,I have improved on it.

Anyway she is really cute. I fell asleep on the chair while waiting for her and she went in to see the doctor without waking me up! *flipped*
Went out with Mummy and Ah Lu to shop for new year clothes. There was an alarm sounded within me, it's time to LOSE weight!!! Goodness, thank God I started my exercise regime. I need the discipline! My mum is another cute lady. I have really interesting people in my family. She will only want to shop in her favorite shop, BEGA, and that's all. faints* I love her. Talking about my mum, something I really cannot comprehend the depths of her love for us. She is cooking for us; buying all the necessities for all the 3 kids and the family; working; helping my sister with her work; cares about us and the list is never ending. I was observing her secretly. Why did you have so much energy??!! Nagging takes a lot of energy as well.. LOL. hmm... shan't elaborate on that! I think its really because she LOVES us!

No comments: