Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the Friday Night

Its been a fruitful 2 weeks and it has passed so fast without me realizing. Guess where I am now..

You will never guess it. I am at the bus stop of Common wealth Mrt and I am waiting for NR5 because the Electronic board gave false display. Interesting sight to see my bus number disappearing from the board. Lol. I am on my way back from a fantastic CG.
I was given the opportunity to lead the worship. I prayed hard but faith without works is dead, there is much to be improved on and much to be practice on. It was an invaluable lesson taught by Zhen how to lead the people into a time of time worship. I had a good laugh at what I did too. =p I learnt something today hahaha its fun! Thank you Lord for such a great word. Thank God for His guidance. Hahahha =p Can’t help laughing at what I did. Hehehe Nice try Athalia, I am so proud of you. Hehehe.


I am so happy that Kunwu came for CG today. He made the decision.
Stan played well today! I love the praise today ..”Sing Sing Sing!!” He is one of the best guitarists I know. =)I love the praise led by Joanna all the time, she is always full of the joy of the Lord but more than that she carried the heart of praise. JIAYOU Jo, awesome and well done
Today’s Word was such a conviction to me. Freshly baked from heaven, Zhen brought it so closed to our heart, drilled it in. It is on: Having a BIGGER Heart.


I needed to hear that. To love people who are different from me, to love a bit more. There are definitely people whom we find hard to love, people whom we easily could judge or strike them off from our friend’s list. But making a decision to pray for them in spite of our feeling, and to visualize them loving God, confessing until it comes to pass is possible. It just take some effort like what Zhen says, “The proof of the desire is in the PURSUIT”.

No comments: