Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Someone I love

Hmm.. Actually I have been wanting to tell this to the someone I know..
To the someone I know..
Thank you for the times you fought so hard to love God..even when circumstances don't allow For the times you care for the friends and would do anything for them...
For the times you took a step of faith to do something you don't dare to do....

For the numerous times you sacrifice yourself to love others...and to love God

For the times you tried so hard until you are so tired...

For the times you bring forth so much joy and interesting things that spice up the life of the others..


I want you to know that...
You are really appreciated..

I am inspired by you...
Thank you for standing by me and encouraging me through yo
ur "preaching"
Yup..
That is you...

My good friend and a sister..


CELESTE LIM SI LING

No comments: