Saturday, May 16, 2009

6May-12May

The times when your boss is not around....
You can.....

1.Knitt for your BF

2.Help a colleague with editting resume

3.Take photos for memory

There you go...
My run down warehouse office...

The OLD win 97 PC with diskett slots...A drive. faints


The rack with 300 over products...dusty dusty

My Table!

My sweet companion

This week has been a fun-filled week! LOL
Let me give you a series of event following last Thursday…
Thursday:
I have been camping at Ah Lu’s room since last Thursday because of the discovery of ONE BED BUG on the bed.. I evacuated from the room ever since. What’s more unimaginable is that I actually took a sick leave to visit a doctor on the bites!!!! I bet if my boss knows that they will faint. But I went through sleepless nights because of the bugs and I can’t work well though. I went to Lilian’s house to sleep…
We are browsing through Ah Lu’s baby photos in preparation for his 21st birthday.. He looked so cute when he was young. Hahaha we were flipping my little sister’s photos too. She looked very cute. AH made a comment, ”She mutated!!!”

Friday: Following that was the awesome CG we had at Grace’s house.
It was our first meeting at Grace’s house and it was one of the best CG I ever had because of a lot of reasons:
1) Presence of God
2)It was really very fun
3)We had a very great worship
4)We had spaghetti
5)Almost all my connect group members turned up
6) Zhen preached a great word
7)Pam drove me HOME!!
Sat: WeiJian's party & Mother's day!! =)



Sun: Weijian's 21st!
Photos on FB!=)

No comments: