Saturday, June 6, 2009

EMERGE!!!

Its been a long time since I last blog...hahahaha. partly because I spend most of my free time on restaurant city, I decided not to play already.

Last week was really THE week man..

There were so many things that happened.
I would have lost heart... but God is faithful.
Sometimes it can be really tiring when there were so many things to be done and you are so stressed up. Stressed over career, over friends, etc.
Last week was EMERGE, Songs of Solomon, WORD POWER!


Songs of Solomon by Pst Kong was so good.
I was so touched by God's presence. It seems that pst was really preaching about me, the Shulamite woman. hahaha I needed to find God again in my life, to be my strength to keep me on.
There were glimpses of vision that God showed me


I saw a bride.. dancing in the ballroom with the bridegroom. It speaks of finding rest in God's presence, finding the love of God in my life again.
I saw the things that the Holy Spirit once put in my heart during SOT 08.
I saw Peter and Jesus. Jesus asking Peter "Do you love me?" I saw them. And Pastor confirmed the word through his preaching. I am in awe. God knows what I am thinking.
I would have lost heart have I seen the promises and the reality of Christ.


Pulling myself altogether, I tried to memorize the Word Power 40 verses at the same time preparing to play for CG the next day. "God, please remember your servant. When I choose the right box for the word power, whichever box it is, please! let it be something I remember. God... I took the step of faith... please don't fail me... lol." That was a desperate prayer I made 2 days before word power. 4am, rah and I went to sleep. We trusted God.

The next morning, I woke up, prepared a little for CG and there we go. Met Rah and off we go for CG. Counting down, 1hr to Word power. Heart pounding fast, sweats*

We were waiting at the Artise room with anxiety and stress. Holding on to our last bit of time, Keewei, Rah, Jing, Claris, Lynn & me...were busy memorizing. Rah & I prayed.
Finally its our turn, freaks*

This was the third time I see pastor watching us, previous two was POS.
Our names were flashed unto the LED board as we waved to the audience.
First round: Every one of us was to go up individually, choose one of the 30 boxes. And when parts of the verse are shown, we are to recite out the exact verse including the chapter the verse and the punctuation.
Kee wei went up...
Then me next.
"Fifteen".. I said....
The verse appeared. "...... I will wait for.....Lord will be my light...."
Man.. Is it the verse which I chose not to remember? I was in panic.
The sound of the audience drowned out as I shut my eyes. The verse flashed in my mind.
Micah....
Which chapter is that????
Which verse...
Gut feel... Micah 8:8-9
Nope.. its wrong.
I started reciting the verse.
Thank God. I remembered. And out of anxiety, I added a few more words. My score 2/5. *faints*
Rah's turn now.... There she went, in her most sturdy voice. 1Sam15:22... So Samuel said: "Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams."
FULL MARKS!!
As we waited for everyone of us to go out. The marks were announced.
To my elation, we made into the second round??!!!!?? HOW CAN IT BE!

Second round was the snatch round. Keewei & Jing vs Sze & Rah. LOL. LYL vs LYL. Doesn't matter who will win though in my heart I secretly have the assurance that we would.
Looks like God is on our side.
The buzzle always light up on our side.
8 questions. We got 5 of them. All correct!
AND THE WINNER IS NTU!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEE........
$200 capital land voucher.
More than the voucher, it meant alot to me.
God is faithful when I am faithless.
After all the sowing... the giving... I almost would have lost heart, had it not for the promise of God that came to past.
Thank you Lord.

Service ended.
All of us went for the HARVEST house.
We took so many pictures.. smiles.


The ladies...

The money!





Spiritual
Sat ended.
Sunday we all had to dressed like students.. hahaha
All were prayed for by pastors on stage. LOL.
shssssh. I am no longer a student

No comments: