Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blessings I will bless you!


Truly God is faithful. Recently I was just asking Lilian, why it is so hard to receive blessings from God... There is a seed time and harvest; often when we hit the "time" period, it is the time when we have to trust God. A farmer knows that when he sows seed into the soil, surely it will bear forth fruits, though it may take time.

YUP! My mum suggested that I can use my voucher to pay for a phone. You know what? Its like what I wanted. I knew in my heart that I am going to get a HTC 3G Touch, sometime I really desire. I didnt want a $0 phone. So last Sunday, Mummy & I went to the starhub shop, and she used up her 12 capitaland vouchers to fully pay off for the phone.
Never could I comprehend. Thats really blessing. touched*

This phone... its $224.40 Mummy paid for it. *touched*
Its my first PDA phone. smiles. I need help from Richard, Miki, Rosie & Bel to give crash course. Thank Richard for the help to use the phone... Thanks brother!!

After receiving my pay, it was the time of paying off the debts to AhLu for SOT and Lilian. As such, I am still on a recovery stage of my finances. BUT I really wanted to go for rebinding with the money that I am left with. And I experience another blessing when Clifton told me that his mum is actually helping people rebond at a much much cheaper rate than I expected. All time rates of $65. And Cliffy's mum is so good, so meticulous... in short, she is just awesome. I love my hair. hahahha Spent 6hr at his house, fellowship with his mummy and also listen her talk. Fun*

OH Ya Mummy bless me with a new white CROCS. I love it. Its something that I always wanted. Secret desire that never mentioned. LOL. My boss thinks its ugly. I love it

This is my new hair cut!! hahha.. OH YA free colored contacts! And this is my cousin.



Taken in hospital when we were visiting Ah Ma this Monday!! OH SHE IS DISCHARGED.
Nonetheless, still got to keep her in prayer. She isn't feeling too good right now. I am believing God for her salvation!!!

This is AhMa the healthiest patient in the ward. =)

No comments: