Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Burmeseee Foodie!




FOOOOOOOOD WITH Achema-rians!!

Its located in Peninsula.. small little shop but with nice food. And people speak burmese there. Well obviously our main mouthpiece is none other than Mayno Zaw!!
This is actually guo-tiao in sauce...pretty spicy but its really appetizing
Burmese food is introduced to all of us by our lovely friend, Miki.
Excited by my first BURMESE Food Outing!! MISSING LIN LILIAN, ADELINE LIM, THE JIESEN, RICHARD TAY....and SHIMIN...... :(

MY closest friend in Achema other than Miki...(:p)!! =) We shared everything under the sun. And my dearest friend is going to NY for 2 Years!!! wow.. I have gotten myself a tour guide. Really gonna miss her loads. I will miss her laughter, her faith, her hope and HER!

Hahahhaha Peng Nan.. is that a SMIRK?!

hmm... Loo says I am acting cute.. but the truth and the only truth that... LOL i dun need to act. I AM. *highly confident*

Candid! hahaha

Artistic shot. I like this. :)

Icant take spicy :'(
POtato rice, Fish, and some tau-pok like food *Thumbs Up!
I love talking to them.. Catching up with all of them. They are the dream-colleagues that anyone will want to have. 1) Crazy 2) Mad 3) Fun 4) Joyful 5) Truthful 6) Caring 7) Sincere 8) Non-backbitter 9) United When will the next outing be? I look forward with all my heart.... :) Thank God for the memories. Have I done what I am called to do within this season?
But I am thankful that I am leaving. Serious* Thank God for that :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

miss soon...i will sue you for copyright.....din you see my invisible waterprint?
And dear heartless, Miki name is May Nyo.