Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2MORE DAYS!


yeah!!!!!!!!!2more days!!
LOok its in BIG MESSSS...
My first gebiz.... the first i read through..
shattered & torn.... Artistic yeah?
Met up with lovely Phoebe... and GUESS WHAT?!! We met ADELINE!! *whee

MegaBites @ NUS! whilst waiting for Phoebe.....Loo was acting cute ..so just took pictures!!
the menu looks great! cheap & good...
Met Desmond to take some of the document. :) Heehee I am geared up for monday.. Now awaiting the calculations to be down. :)
Its a beautiful day.
I love one of the clients: Adeline. She is like my Gan Ma man....=)
THANKFUL FOR THIS DAY.
Today the Lord spoke to me. There are some choices I got to make in order to walk in that narrow path, the path of the righteous. Many deemed as stupidity, but what is wise to the world is not wise the sight of the Lord. Many thought they understood but they have missed it all. Not saying that I am smart, but we all need to hear from God. What we ought to do, is to seek out that spoken word of God. For the Lord directs the path of the righteous. I heard Him say, "I will provide." I heeded what was spoken regarding work ethics.

From the interview process all the way till today... God's grace was really upon me. It was easier than I thought. And He actually protected me from the devourer. What is rightfully mine is returned. Well, as to whether it is intentional or not, I gave the benefit of the doubt. One thing that I do, I forgive and let go. Bless.. Bless for those who reject your blessing, it will come back to you.

Thank God!

Thank God for Daddy, Zhen, Lun, Lilian, Richard, Pengnan, Miki, Loo, Phoebe... Your encouragement and your advice made a huge difference

No comments: