Sunday, December 9, 2007

I dedicate the run to God =)

Nice Run Sze~!! The decision to pick up the Asics Shoes was finalized by the provocation of the unkempt fats and the inspiration from Danny, Jia En, Christine and Lilian. Time to pick up the passion again.. 4.6K after a period of no-run for approximately 2 months. Thumbs up..

The time was 1040pm. The short run started from Hui Mei's house. The first round around the mini estate was energetic, fun and relaxing. The breeze was just perfect. Smelt the forest, the wind. A pleasant surprise to find a female jogger in her late forties running near me, obviously thankful for a pacer and for the momentum in running.

The Lord spoke to me about discipline(behavior in accord with rules of conduct; behavior and order maintained by training and control). Discipline takes self control but bears forth the desirable results. I always had this thinking that I can run, I am an above average runner, well, that was the pride of a Ex-Basketballer, Ex-Squasher, Ex-jogger, and therefore explains how the provocation works. The Lord impressed upon my heart once again, during this run, that it is the journey that matters more than anything else. I love the end point when me and rosie run our last 100m down the MacRitchie Slope hand in hand donkey years back, I love the perspiration, I love the accomplishment, I love the persistence the stamina, I love the tears after the mutilple stitches, I love the friends who ran together with me like Nicholas (miss u big time bro), cynthia( miss you dearly).I love Cedar, I love the power of Unity, I love the Sportsmanship.I will keep on running this race.

I love this verse..2Tim4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have run the race and I have kept my fatih.

No comments: