Monday, December 31, 2007

the things that happened this one month..

well, the exams ended finally on the 29 Nov 2007~! From then.. every thing starts piling in..time just flies and I dun even have the chance to blog.. Whats up for Dec?
  1. Went to eat Coca with Tong, Lilian, ShengMin, PeiYing and CHris
  2. Breakaway Camp
  3. Started FYP
  4. Color My hair~!!
  5. Tim Sum with Tong, Lilian, Alvin, Xiao Jia
  6. Lilian's Birthday
  7. Overnight Gift Wrapping at Jurong~!!
  8. Aunty Went back Home =(
  9. Caroling at Siglap
  10. Christmas in Children Church
  11. Christmas in City Harvest CHurch
  12. Appreciation Cell Group
Final Year Project
Finally started the project after much DISCUSSION. Thank God =) In FYP group there are a few friends that are placed in my life..
  1. ProF Jiang Rong Rong
  2. Wang Liang
  3. Wang Lei
  4. Hong Fang
  5. Suat Peng
  6. Cai Fang
  7. Hui Qing
  8. Ya Xuan
  9. Cindy

Some times we can really feel quite bad about only approaching our friends when we needed help..I guess most of us can identify with that. In my FYP meetings this year, sometimes I can really feel pretty stressed up because of the expectation I have placed upon myself with comparison to progress of the rest. Being a Green Horn in this area, neither train nor remember anything about all the Biology stuff, it can be quite an inertia to do the project. AMongst the midst of all the little struggles are beautiful friends who helped. Two of which I truly appreciate are Suat Peng and Ya Xuan. They are really selfless about helping me. Of course not forgeting Hui Qing who always bring so much joy to us too. Smiles. I guess they really make the difference in my FYP, without their help, probably I would be wandering in my FYP not starting yet.

Just last friday, an amazing incident happened to me. That day was my second day in school doing the project. Being rather caught up with finding the right type of Alcohol Dehydrogenase that Bacillus Cereus is, and thinking about the appreciation CG, and the draft report I had to type, I was very much in a restless mode. At 230pm I actually misplaced my wallet in one of the toilet cubicles of Civil Eng Block N1. I was on the phone then, so i totally forgot about my wallet.

At 7pm, after bidding goodbye to Hui Qing and Ya Xuan, I hopped on the 179 bus, then to realize that my wallet was missing. Immediately alighted from the bus, I headed back to the Lab. Its not there. The two girls were having fun with the pipette tubes and were rather surprise at my turn up. The last seen image of the wallet flashed across my mind. In the toilet... I thought to myself.

I started praying. Every single level's female toilet i went, the wallet was no where to be seen. Somehow I wasn't panicking, I felt this peace. I knew it was the Holy Spirit. I had the assurance that the wallet was found. Yet on the other hand, my mind tells me that nobody in the right mind will not take the wallet since it was with quite an amount of money. Trust God, sze..

Headed back to the Lab, I told myself. Now what? Whats next? The wallet no where to be found, the peace in my heart is there.. so what to do? =) Ya Xuan volunteered to look for it again with me through every single toilet. What amazes me was her patience, her care. Ya Xuan, went every level with me.Somehow during this situation, God gave this friend to be with me. Contented. Of course, thankful to her. Just very thankful. I mean, not a lot of people will go high and low with you. Well, no where to be found, further reinstated my finding.

She gave a suggestion which I never will think of. Email Miss Yang?? Hahaha Seems a little ridiculous to me. Well, I obeyed. I turn on my labtop, and email. I saw an Email

"FOUND WALLET"

Flooded with Joy. God You are always right. =) Everything was intact. A wallet that gone missing for 5hours, everything was intact. Your word is true, You will protect me and my possession. I love you Lord.

SMiles

No comments: