Thursday, December 6, 2007

Its a cosy rainy day =) Smiles

Just a wonderful day given by God...


Met Stan this morning for the breakaway camp mascot making. I was just very amazed by his attitude. He cancelled an appointment with friends to Dota, Laning, something which he long desired to go, for the sake of this mascot making session. The decision attributed to one reason--putting God first. Little sacrifices like this do inspire me to love God more. Stan, thanks a lot.


We waited from 1130am-230pm, there to realize that the time had been changed. Went a couple of places, to City Hall, to Paradiz Center, to the Cathay.. without an umbrella, haha, we were freezing cold, a little wet while trying to navigate ourself back from Paradiz to PLaza. It was a fun and simple outing with Stan =)


Onwards, headed to the FYP with Prof JRR. (sounds like Lord of the Rings) A bubbly professor, she brought forth so much life in a restricted area of the meeting room. The discussion brought me done a little when she asked me if I wanted to change a project which I already embarked on for the past 8 months. Unwilling, I persisted on my original idea, and scheduled another personal meeting with her. Hopefully I will be able to start the experiment soon. I am the only one left...*shrugs* Well, shake of some self pity over here, time to buck up and present something awesome. Smiles. Thank God for His presence.


Left for Bible Study. It was awesome. It was about legalism. I enjoyed myself tremendously with the revelations and the encouragement given by God. Well, at the end of the day, its not about how long we pray, how much we read the bible, its about a relationship with God. =)
There was a little sweet someone who bought me Mini Donuts. Simply touched by the little acts of love by this person. Felt doted. Thanks Jo.

Went home with another angel, Hui Mei. Forever so edifying, and always been there for me.
=) Thanks Sis.

No comments: