Thursday, November 27, 2008

Asia Conference

Its been a good 23 days since I last blog. Smiles. Its a longg time. Updates: I left Singtel on the 18 Nov2008. Thank you buddy for a nice dinner at Orchard =) Love Ya!!
On the 19 Nov2008 we had our long awaited Asia Conference.
Of course, it exceeded my expectation of what a good conference is all about.
The day started with the multitudes of people crowding at Expo Hall 3,7,8,9,10. I didn't know Singapore had so many people...
Day1:

Electives:
Effective Evangelism by Pst Seow How & Pst Abraham
Coping with Depression by Dr Ang
Day2:
Effecting Counseling by Pst Mike Connell
Having a healthy Self Esteem by Pst Tan
All the sessions were fantastic.
I love Pst Phil's msges.
On the Day 1 night, I met TinFang. I missed her. She is from Taiwan. We did visitation for CCH for a month. There was a period of time after SOT when I was quite down, but the moment I remembered what she said, it just totally encouraged me.

One of the highlights of Asia Conference is the queueing up for 3hours or even 4hours!=) Smelling each other's perspiration. Special thanks to Ling, Si Yi, Bel, Stan, HockSoon for always being there to stick through thick and thin man.. Of course not forgeting our nobel lighting heroine, Pamela, who sacrificed her time to work for all 10 sessions. Give it up for the unsung hero!! Carrisa the sweet and polite usher... Yeah! Not forgeting the best leader of the year Ee Zhen Ying, who was there with us in the spirit all the time, though she had to work, yet she keep on encouraging us, praying for us.

Day3:
Something that meant a lot to me is the prophesy given to my brother, AH Lu, on the 3rd day of the conference. Significant because its a prayer coming to pass... Something that really encourages me too. It was Pastor Phil who prophesied over me in 2005. I remember I made a prayer to God, that whatever I have, let Ah Lu have the double portion. And interestingly, it really did happen. Sin't that amazing.
Pastor Phil said that he will rise up. The younger generation like him will start to do great things for the Lord, preach the gospel, cast out demons, bring the gospel to Asia. Wei Jian, I am so so proud of you. http://www.chc.org.sg/citynews/?p=5511

Day 4:
One of the most amazing person I have met is weekiat. He woke up early for all the different sessions, waited for me, queued with me, called us all up.. And he is one super caring guy man... He forbade me to eat chilli.. Young as he may be, he can got the potential to be a Father.. muahaha... Thank you weekiat.

Day5:


My Beloved Joanna. 26 Nov 2008 is the BIG BIRTHDAY for this sweet princess here. Just wanna say that I really appreciate you for every single thing you have done for all of us. You may have heard it a thousand times, but I will say it a thousand and one thing that I love you. Thanks Jo!!

Day6:


Our beloved pastors are ordained namely: Reverend Zhuang, Reverend Yong Kiang, Reverend Ming, Reverend Tan Seow How, Reverend Wayne Chang, Reverend Kelvin Loo, Pastor Bobby, Pastor Joseph, Pastor Angel!! We are so so proud of you...





No comments: