Monday, December 1, 2008

Walking step by step with faith

By Cassie's request... Here is the blog.. Time to be self-centered.

Now I am trusting God for a job.
Initial days of the week right after AC, was just liked what Pst Tan said, we were brought back to the world, the reality. Faith dipped upon constant waiting for the calls for interview yet no one really did ring me up. Even when I watched the Qian Xian Zui Zhong, they were talking about jobs, recession and hopelessness. I was pretty much discouraged and weighed down by all these worries.. Especially so when almost a hundred resume had been sent out... AND I am still here...unemployed.

Just last monday, I was being lectured by my Dad for not staying at home enough for 3 hrs late into the night. I guess that was the escalation of the unhappiness for the late night home-coming and the early disappearance in AC. Well, I am not perfect either, but I am thankful that at least we communicated like what Buddy Hui Qiong said. I never regret going AC, it changed my life. Of course, I still love Daddy. And I love to spend time with my family. Love them... Don't get me wrong, Family comes before ministry. =)

My mum hadn't recovered, she wasn't feeling too well either. Initially we thought it was dengue fever with the fever and cold syndrome switching back and forth, and the body aching unceasingly. Later we were told that if the report was tested positive, she would be admitted straight into hospital. I prayed and thank God it wasn't dengue. Thank You Lord. So 2 weeks past, Mum is still not feeling well. Once again, she visited a doctor. It was diagnosed that she might have a blood virus. Today, Dad brought her to GH for a more thorough check. It's gonna be alright. Her movement is a little restricted because her legs are a little swollen. It's recovering. =) The change of blood will be rather slow, so I guess this virus will take a while. I am still believing for healing..

I thank God that each time when I started to pray, I felt much much better. In all these times, the person who is with me, in thoughts, in feelings, in everything is none other than God. Not discrediting the encouragement and prayers of the loved ones, but to emphasize that sometimes when we feel down, we tend to look for the hope, support from everywhere else but God... The truth is no one, no human can give you the satisfaction, the contentment, and the peace like He does. I am not an orphan, Jesus says He will not leave me as orphan. He is with me, I am not alone, not forsaken. He loves to provide and He knows my need. He will not be too early, not too late, right on time.

Just now, I was reading a book by Pst Cho. He says the cure to anxiety is prayer. Prayer gets to the cause of the anxiety.
Phil 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isa 43:18Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.
19Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


Matt 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Rom 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose.

Phil 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

SO I started to visualize myself working in giving presentation. Pst Bob says must create a catch screen to see what God is saying. So i started to confess... =) Smiles. Thank you Lord.

Other than the area of career, is the area of relationship. For that, I shall trust God. Smiles. Setting apart for Him, and eventually the right one will come along when the time is right. Smiles. Keep thinking about what had already happened, holding on to the past were something that consumed alot of energy, mentally and emotionally. To the younger generation (not saying that I am old) , they would probably have chosen the easy trial approach. I had a great fellowship with Zhen on Sat.. I love that fellowship. She said something very very true. She said, I don't have to find, what I need to do is to love God, look good. Thats settle all. Some friendships are divine, you feel lifted up when you spend time with that person. =) I guess I have found them. Thank you Zhen.

Thank God for Hui Fen. Really appreciate all that you have done for me. More than words man.. Hugss. Thank you for always helping me to the max u know how.

No comments: