Monday, December 22, 2008

Its Lilian's day!!


On the 20 DEC 2008, PRINCESS LILIAN had her 23rd Birthday Party with Sze, Chris & Estelle. The ladies night at NewYork NewYork!! Now waiting for Chris to upload all the pictures. This lilian loves to confuse her friends by putting all different birth dates on facebook and friendster and she claims that those who are closer to her will know. The irony is that till today I am still confuse. Pardon me my dear friend.. hehehe.
She made a wish that day and I felt that its good to display it here! She wants to get a**ach** in 2009!!! I can't help but to say, where can you find such a sweet and nice gal in Singapore? Makes breakfast for me. Encourages me. She is always up to new and creative ideas that will spark off energy in you. She is just a person with amazing capacity to love and her patience level is high man.... So.. praying for you!! Hehehehe...
On wednesday, we went out to shop. I manage to convince her to put on a nice little coat dress in Tangs and till now she is in love with it but yet to buy it. While waiting for the lovely princess to try out all the dresses, hahaha, I sat down right outside the changing room. And started self-shooting. LOLs. Nice right.
Happy Birthday my dearest friend. I LOVE YOU

No comments: