Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Good thursday

Just went for an interview with GSK, a very established pharmaceutical company this morning at 930am. And I met Sheng Min there. We applied for the same position! =) The interview was quite alright but there was one question I thought I didn't answer very well.. hahaha Keeping my finger cross. Smiles, thank God for this open door!

I went to South East CDC after that to get myself registered with the recruit consultancy. I met a friendly/ overfriendly consultant. Hmmm... Oh well, nvm.. hahaha. I shall be smarter bext time. Weird people do exist.
Did you manage to get the Free Star Bucks? Hahah I just love the happy and positive atmosphere they had at the StarBucks Coffee place. Everybody carried such great attitude! =) But don't just go for the freebies. Christmas is more than just receiving, it is giving. I love the way they have a day off just to do charitable deeds like this... Hope, one day, I too, able to set up a school for the poor. That's my dream. The other dream is to open a chocolate factory.. hahhaha.. lilian remembers all my crap..

The highlight of the day is able to meet two of my very good friends: Zhen & Ling. Thank God for such a great fellowship. We had alot alot alot alot alot alot of FUN!! hahhahaha Well, next time must arrange an earlier outing with the lovely N282 peeps. Thank God for zhen & ling. They just ended my day well. Thank you Zhen for the treats.. Thank you Ling, just love your contagious laughter.. Stupid, keep making me gave out the cards, win or looose. I got nothing to say but you two are in cahoots... tsk tsk tsk

The 3 of us
Christmas festival Special...SO NICE! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Ling's drink! Shall we take pictures at Orchard together. Hmm.. this year's lightings quite nice. There are a lot of sweets.

My favorite Matcha (Middle) don't know why Zhen don't like. Even though the color don't look too apealing!! I love you Matcha. Anyway the Matcha Icecream at AZU ZABO is super nice!!

TCC!

My laoda, Zhenn..

No comments: