Sunday, December 21, 2008

Monday to Friday




Its been really a fruitful week!
Monday I went for the tuition which is $40/hr! However it lasted only for 2 lessons, nonetheless I am thankful because I knew greater things are yet to come, or rather greater things are coming. There should be a reason. I can sense something coming.... hahhah (Shall keep u guys in suspense!) Once again I participated in painting the house for a while. I went to Ling's house after that to recede the place for myHope. It is a neat and cozy environment. I also get to meet her interesting sisters Li Jun, Si Yin and her mum. I felt the need to really pray for them, for her mum's job. I really felt it. =) I just love to spend time with them.

Tuesday...
Feeling really gan cheong about the myHope meeting which is to be carried out on Wednesday, I was involved in the planning, the execution and basically holding the entire meeting. No doubt having some experience with it in SOT to preach in a setting of 20 people, I stil felt the butterflies in my stomach flying here. How to lead worship? How to give altar call? How? Well if I have not known the reason for all that I am doing, I would have given out.
At night, attended the combine meeting at JW. Pastor was sharing with us what God had spoken to him and we were all praying. It really feels good to be in the house of God praying. smiles..

Wednesday
SUN IS BACK!!! After so long, she is finally back.
MyHope
Ling came to my house. I woke up early to pray, to prepare everything...Then we left off for her house. The eunos friends didn't turn up in the end. BUT we met a lot of new friends like Benjamin, Shawn, Hua Jun and Lixing. We played Basketball after that and even celebrated for Ben's birthday. He invited us to his party the next day!! I missed Basketball, the running, the shooting, the perspiring, the loosing of fats. Ben loves Jay Chou to bits, he even made a comparison photo between him and jay. LOL. That's the classic.
I am really thankful for friends like Jo, Ling, Hocksoon and Willy, who made all these possible. I think it wouldn't have happened have they not turned up. Hey guys, I really really appreciated your great help!!

Thursday
We went for Ben's party! Ling, me and Lixing. I got to know the SHE and Wang Ren Fu look alike. Anyway he really looked like Ren Fu Miniature. SHE-->Eleanor, Rion and Zen. Talking to young people really makes me feel younger! hahah.
At night we went to HockSoon's house for another myHope and I have the opportunity to lead another meeting. I really want to give credits to Jo for being such an awesome guitarist, insisting on playing even though her fingers are with blisters. Awesome!! Thank Ling for taking the nuggets, bringing Lixing home, waiting for MeiLing and cabbing down. I seriously appreciate everything you have done, gal. Thank you Bel for bringing the DVD player. Thanks for availing your help, if not for you, I guess we don't even have things to watch. lol..HockSoon thanks fro the sacrifices you have made by forgoing your movie with your friends.

Friday
Serve in CCH!=) Picked up the lovely kids Sherlyn, AShlyn and also Dawson. These children are really very interesting. Love them to bits. Went for myHope, the final one, at Saren's house, hosted by Jo. It was awesome. I felt the presence of God. I really enjoyed all the fun man... for more details you can refer to www.n282.blogspot.com. I received a call to meet Jose regarding a Job interview. I shall update you guys if there is good news. I went out to meet her all the way until 12am at night. It was a great fellowship. Chatted with Zhenn all the way until 1.30am with her screaming at the background because of the scary beesssss!! Lol. She is just so cute man. I love talking to Zhen, she always make me feel edified.

No comments: