Sunday, March 8, 2009

ATHALIA shall be your name

Woww.. finally after a long along while I have the chance to sit down to blog for the happenings for the past one month~!!
I just want to start of by thanking God for the multiple blessings upon blessings I received so far~!!
1. A BIG jewellery box & A huge heart shape cookie fr Jess for my belated xmas present
2. A pair of earrings for my baptism fr Jess
3. A sweet little lamb fr Jo for my baptism
4. A book (His Needs Her Needs) and a sunflower fr my CG N282 for my baptism
5. A bouquet of flowers fr Ah Lu for my baptism
6. A cute bean softoy fr Angela for my baptism
7. A kinder surprise egg fr Cass & Dav for my baptism
8. A sea shell windchime fr Kunwu fr his holiday trip to PangKor
9. A Polo shirt fr my parents fr their Batam trip

I guess the BIGGest Blessing I ever ever had is being able to be baptized after so long. This is definitely something that I have been praying for and fasting for. Smiles. Thank God for that. Baptism not merely an event but it signifies the burial and the resurrection together with Jesus. SO thats a major breakthrough, and if you guys have been following the previous blogskin, it was one of the wishlist and it came to pass~!! Praise GOD...


As we were worshipping the Lord before my baptism, streams of tears just flowed down, because I remembered the times when I wanted so badly to be baptized and I was scolded. Now it all happened. Wendy, Hui Mei, Jing, Jess, Lilian, not forgetting Zhen Ying has been really encouraging me on this. Thanks guys~! I appreciate you all alot alot.
The irritating colleagues teased me for the name, namely RTCS AND LKK. *bites. fancy calling me Nutella. I hate that!!!!!.
ATHALIA-- God be praised.
Yes, in all things I will blessed the Lord.

GUESS wad!! I have closed the 32K deal from NYP... Its the sale of a powder characterization machine, which is really a great motivation from God. Well, I guess the commission is not going to excite me given the prior knowledge of how commission and incentives are delayed and denied. But I just want to thank God for encouraging me with this. That makes hitting the targets less stressful~! =)OH YA~!! Last week I had a great dinner with Dav & Cass at Billy Bombers! Nice fellowship. They are really nice people! Hmm.. I guess we really need friends like them to help us lift up one another burdens and lighten our load. I am appreciative of them to take the special effort to celebrate my bapt. Not forgetting my beloved N282 and N423, they are the BEST!! They really make me feel very very very loved. There is none like them...smiles I LOVE YOU GUYS!








No comments: