Sunday, March 15, 2009

Work work work and still work...



This is PhoeBe! One of the joy and strength provider in the company. Really thank God for her. There is so much to learn from her, one of her attributes is a positive attitude.
Monday--NUS with Adeline!

I love visiting customers with Ade man. She is really cute.
Tuesday--Pharma companies with Rich
The photographer makes me look fat.. haiz....
The photographer in his favorite ferlorry.
The OLD SCHOOL PHONE~!! I guess the last time I saw this phone was in my primary school man... and I found this in NTU Hall 4~!
This is power seraya the place in which I lost the visitor pass. LOLS. It has been 2 weeks and I didn't have the time to make a police report. Despite the extreme weather conditions that fluctuates from the scorching hot sun to the freezing cold rain, the clouds really look beautiful. Above was a picture taken illegaly facing the "No Photo-taking sign".
Wednesday--NUS with Loo & Rich, followed going as a lone ranger to NP and NTU
Thursday--TP and Simei ITE
Friday--NUS ChBE with Adeline
One of the most interesting encounters we had, were with the professors. They actually asked us to consider going for phD!! They spent almost a good 20 minutes convincing us the goodness of further studies when we were supposed to convince them to buy things from us! *faints
Received a super interesting post it note on my lab top.. by MIKi.. Almost fainted. She actually sat down and draw out the keyboard. She is really cute. Thanks Dearie for spicing up my life.

No comments: