Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New found friends




Today marks the end of Jiesen's stay in our company. Congrats Jiesen. We will miss you!
One less buddy in my company. One thing I am really very thankful to God for, its the colleagues, another name for them are friends. I don't like calling them colleagues, because we really mix well together. Probably its because of the same age group, or probably because of the similar personality that allows us to click well. I just love every one of them, just them.

Most of them were strongly encouraging me to find a new job, while I still feel that I should stay there. It must be for a reason. I wonder is that because I have entered into my comfort zone or is there really a reason to stay.

I love spending time with them. Some how all of them seemed to really display who they really genuinely are, no need to guard against them. They will give you the most sincere respond. I wonder what if when I change into a new environment, can I still find friends like them. LOL. Just a passing thought. Smiles.

No comments: