Friday, September 28, 2007

Smiles

One of the beautiful day I have...15 Sept2007.
Dad, Mum & sis brought me to ECP to have my birthday ceb. Enjoyed the stroll along the beach, running and walking hand in hand with sis, and my dad & mum were holding hands too. Breeze was cool, and I love the groovy music played along the bars of ECP.The ambience was just cool.. :) Fudge at Mac with 3 lovely people indeed tasted good. Thank God for the very day of celebration..











Thanks dear, for always being so sweet. This gal who was sick, went to get cake and sang birthday song for me. You never fail all these while since sec. I appreciate you!Touched. :) SMiles

Celebration with CG, Thanks guys!! :)4 cakes for birthday! N282...rocks!!Thanks thanks thanks!!Shan, I treasure this friendship! Zhen, thanks for planning this, I know cg loves me, i love them too!! :)

No comments: