Friday, September 28, 2007

today!

Back to the NOW.Thank God for such a great day today! Had lunch with laycheng zhijiang & siling, it was fun! We brought laycheng to clinic to see a doctor. Guess it could have been traumatizing if 4 of us squeeze into that single consultation room, so we chose not to terrorize the Doc. yeah, we went around looking for Si's shoes :)Night-- Went saturation on the car (Daddy's picnic)alone! :) Haha It was fun driving alone around, after the experience of hollanding I got bolder. It was a prayer answered. I made a prayer in May that I could drive alone and prayer answered! :) Hahah Thats besides the point. The main point is that Children's Day celebration is coming! :) Yes! Its gonna be Friday & Sat!! :) Bring your children, cousins, newphews, nieces..and all the children. Presents, Games, Barney!! Balloons, Sweets, nice teachers like me~!! Hahahah Come and celebrate with us! :)
Matthew18:2 He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

No comments: