Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You put a smile on my face

Thank You Jesus.
Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue.... and forever more
You are faithful.
Just very thankful for God. You led to a rock higher than I am. Its just beginning of the week and I can't believe that I can be so stress over a test that lasts over 2 hours. Found back my peace in God, thanks Holy Spirit. You are the strength of my heart. The truth is when the storm comes, not a lot of people will stand up and speak to the storm, " Be Still!"

Loads and mountains thing to be done...
But now I have the joy in which You have deposited in me.

God I love You.
I am not perfect.
Thank you for daddy,mummy,mei mei,ah ma,weijian,zhen,lilian,Buddy Wen Han,huifen,huimei chris,rosie,rong,carrisa,shan,joanna,yuliana,saren,ken,stany,beng,rachel,pam,ebel,peiying, peanut, cyn,alvin,wai man,xue ping,qinghua,winnie,shihui,yuanqing,siling,zhijiang,junhao,justin,changye,kiansiong...and the list goes on.
Shall share with you guys the real angels God sent to love me in my life.

God I love you, more than everything else.

No comments: