Monday, September 24, 2007

A wonderful weekend

Woke up early on sat morning :) to set Mummy & Daddy to airport. Thank God. Daddy is so sweet. I asked him where is Mac,knowing that I love Mac breakfast, without hesitation, he said "Let's go there for breakfast". God you are LOVE.I gave Daddy a hug. Smiles.I love Mummy. Felt so loved by them.
Later part of the story****
Sze hollanded on the highway, headed from ECP all the way to Tanjong Pagar,unto the new expressway overseeing the Singapore River,through city hall, Little India, Boon Keng and finally soundly home. Duration: 1hr 15min. Interesting,exciting moment for me. Thank God!!
Afternoon-Children Church!! Missed all them!!

Night-went out with a lovely couple for dinner, my cousin and his wife. One of the sweetest and nicest people I ever met. Drove and picked them up and we went for dinner. Kenny was so kind, he topped out the petrol in Dad's car. well guess its bcoz i was grumbling too much about my hollanded-ness (tsk tsk tsk next time must be careful with what I say)

I had an awesome day! :)


Sunday

Thank God for the cab-sharing partners (Benny Geri & Hui Mei) hahahah.
Caleb!! Thanks for the birthday present. He passed me a card with Isetan vouchers inside. Thanks for always speaking into my life it always make a difference. hahah Thanks!
At night, hui mei and I had a super long talk at my house. Love spending time with her. Our conversation made me realize how God had been so good to all of us. She shared about how Cindy had greatly impacted her life through the things done. Well, I am so encouraged and motivated to love like Jesus do. :)
Ah Lu wants to bless me $100 for birthday!! Whee. Thank God for ah lu Yeah!!

No comments: