Saturday, September 15, 2007

This week..:)

Thank you God, This week has been awesome for me. When I am weak You are strong, God You never fail :) You are the strength of my heart forever!

So You Think YOu Can SIng...
It is really a great event. Its gonna be tml, quite excited about it. This time round I joined with a good friend of mine, Winnie. We didn't know we will get through after all there were 100 participants. To be sieved out of them can be really quite a tough chance since all of them are quite good. Well, looks like everything was God-planned. We got in! Praise God.

Well, a mixture of feelings upon knowing the results.
1. Excited because We got into the finals! And last year wasn't like that, last year we didnt had audition. Getting into finals is like a form of confirmation
2. Happy because I can invite all my friends, and to all out there who know what I mean, you guys will know its cool!!
3. Stressed because this week I have to hand in project, do my resume (40%), FYP, Quiz on tuesday, practical on wed (25%), following week quiz(30%)... But thank God, His grace is more than sufficient
4. Busy because I have to spend time choosing the clothes on monday,tuesday grab accessories for people, wed got somemore accessories, friday still grabbing accessoried, plan where to do make up where to set the hair...Wed practise together with winnie and make my own Minus 1 track.

But through all these, EVERYTHING falls into place.
Monday Night-Shop with Shan & Winnie, and we got the costume!
Tuesday-Got help from Jess & Jo and its settled for the accessories!Had my Quiz! Awesome!!
Wednesday-Practise with Winnie and everything looks good. Started doing resume, looks good too!Had my practical and thank God for an awesome partner like Jia En who was super patient.. well (Thumbs Up*)He is one big patient guy with super high stress threshold!!
Fri-Got more accessories from carrisa and huifen and xiaorong. Praise God... Got a super big surprise from all my friends.(I will elaborate more) And I had the final rehearsal, good!!

Everything ends on a high note.
I wanna thank my mum, super kind, super hekful and she settled the make up for me . Thank you Lord. Smiles**
Thank you lilian and chris, i know you all had it all planned. know what, thanks for always being there for me. Just very touched by the little things u guys always do. I just wanna say i truly appreciate u two from the bottom of my heart.(They planned a surprise ceb for me outside LT7. Ask me to blow a never-extinguishable candle, and smashed all the cake on me. Bought me an icecream cake, guess they always know i love icecream!! :p Thanks. Brought me to Kim Carry at Vivio. I really had fun today with you all.. hehehe thanks waiman alvin tong n peiying. You guys make me feel like a princess.. Bows* To tis two lovely sweet friends (lilian+Chris), thanks for always accepting my flaws and treat me so kind.
Thanks Winnie, I love you :)For being there with me, for me. I reasure this friendship :)
Thanks carrisa, i really appreciate you for staying back with us, for loving us, for helping us..
hehehe always want to thank Zhen, my laoda..for always being so supportive. Yeah.LaoDa getting prettier everyday!!!! :P hehehehe
One more sweet person-My sister, Sze Jia. really carry my heart, hugs* Sis, i thank God for you.

No comments: