Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Joy redefined.


Painting my room soon.. thinking of putting this up on the ceiling.. hahha just a wild idea, Dad won't allow it.. Anybody volunteer to help in the painting? Help needed!!
Was Lying on the floor, staying at the ceiling. This random thought can to me...
What are the things that will make me happy? Something that makes me smile at the thought of it...
  1. When people who are younger loving God much more than me
  2. Seeing my Grandma and my family saved
  3. I can get baptized this year. New name: Ashley
  4. Find a job which I really love, in a coy w/o politics
  5. Inspire the younger generation
  6. The NFs become radical believers for Christ.
  7. My gd friend to grow strong in faith, rise up to be a MM
  8. Lead worship & bring people into an encounter with God
  9. Become a sophisticated, well-read, wise, sharp woman
  10. Able to go to Greece, UK, US...travel with Besties!!

No comments: