Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Shot to Fame!


Had an interesting days with the interesting Eunos Gang-(Zhi Wen, Ricky, Seng, Willy, Yi Zhong, Shermin, Jia Jia, Guan Huat, Guo Liang,Guo Jing, Tracy, Huang Wen, Si Hui, Hui Si, Miku, Ken, Pei Ying, Terry)! Its really great knowing them! =) Tired and long day! Ricky woke me up at 7am when I barely fulfilled my 4hr of sleep. I had an interesting altar call experience and church service experience. Thank God for an amazing breakthrough! Integration Time, believing for a breakthrough. P.U.S.H!!!!

ANd I Finally had my photos taken with Cassie dearie. She is such a sweet gal =) Thanks dearie, forever so encouraging!!

Shot2Fame was more like something I wanted to get over and done with my singing rather than really singing for it because I really don't like being on stage. No doubt there is the love for singing, but I don't really like the idea of being watched by so many pairs of eyes.. heheh.. For Your sake, I am willing. hahaha. Received rather positive comments like " You've got a nice and strong voice, I like your voice ',without much hope of getting in.

I was so tired at 730pm that I barely have the energy to go down to JW to watch dearest Stany and the awesome the FOCUS! =) But I am so proud of them! They are simply amazing.. =) Thank God for Zhenn.. so thankful that she came down to RW just to watch us perform.. more than that her presence makes me feel encouraged because there were so many NFs. =p LaoDa rocks. =)

No comments: