Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome Beng!!

4th time in Air Port.. My weekly consecutive trip to the airport. This time round its to welcome Beng back, MISS HIM TO BITS!!! And finally HE IS BACK!! We waited for an hr bcoz his flight delayed, haiz, shld have just drove there.. hahhaa. The moment he saw us he was so excited that he parked his trolley right in the middle of the exit, leaving it unattended.. funny boy.. we clapped clamorously to embarrass him.. oh well..Beng we misssss u!!



Ling and her financial testimony!! New phone.. our prayers answered!

On our way to the airport... ahahha thats us, in the most gone state..
Random: Hahah Anyway I found this at Eunos... looks like Da Er Long.. erms.. Need Cash?
oh well, today SOXAL called to say that there was an internal transfer of staff, so they no longer need me =) Smiles, everything is going to be alright. I've got Jesus with me.. Nvm, I will have better ones coming... Jehovah Jireh..

No comments: